Translate

torsdag 10. mars 2016

New Releases from SLS Lines.

I`m so lucky to be a DT-member for SLS Lines and each month we get new releases to make some fun with.Take a look at other DT members beautiful makes here.

Had a lot of fun coloring this beauty. Digi is called Goth Girl Double Fish Balloons and you`ll find her here.



This time I`ve chosen to make a card in 8"x 4" size.With such a cool motive I felt that a lot of flowers would be wrong on this one.So I ended up with a quite plain card but still a lot going on in my mind.


Sentiment is in norwegian and says "Confirmation". It`s a die from Kort&Godt,cut in rubber sheet.


Colored with my Copics.This time I wrote down my combos :)

Skin:E000-E00-E4-E11-E21-R20
Hair and skirt: W7-BV08-V09-V06-V04
Hat:N5-N3-N1-N0-R22-R21-R20
Boots,top and other dark parts:C10-N7-N5
Green balloon: G29-YG67-YG07-YG03-YG00
Turquise balloon: BG18-BG15-BG13-BG11
Chair:Y38-Y35-Y32

Hope You like her :) Why not try oot our challenge and might win some digis?Check it out here.

Love,
DT Belinda

Challenges:
Craft your Passion challenge blog: challenge-302-always-anything-goes.
Crafting from the Heart : challenge-102.
Crafty Girls Creations: challenge-16.
Create and Inspire : challenge-41.
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: challenge-104-winners-102.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Great colouring, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    SvarSlett
  2. Stunning colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge.

    SvarSlett